You are kindly asked to read and complete this form:
School Bus Rules & Regulations
Parents and students are kindly requested to understand and comply by rules and
regulations stated below:
• Students must follow the scheduled time of pickup. If the bus arrives at the stop
in the scheduled time and the student is not there, the bus will not wait more than
two minutes and will continue its trip.
• Students must directly go to their busses after the school day ends and must be
on the bus at the scheduled times. Busses will leave at that time and will not wait
for late students.
• Students are not allowed to leave the bus unless they are permitted to when it
• Parents / guardians should wait for their children at the bus stop where they
are dropped off 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the bus arrival.
To insure the safety of all students in the bus, students should abide by the following
• Board and depart the bus in a proper manner.
• Remain seated at all times until dismissed.
• Avoid talking to the bus driver and the bus helper.
• Sit quietly in assigned seat and avoid moving about and disturbing others.
• Refrain from fighting and pushing.
• Refrain from littering and throwing objects in and out of the bus.
• Refrain from eating and drinking in the bus.
• Be courteous and use proper language.
• Parents are asked not to give the driver any comment, but rather call administration.
• It’s the student responsibility in case he /she tampered with the bus equipment
and it’s obligatory to pay.
• Parents who withdraw their children from using the school bus are kindly asked
to give a one month notice. The cancellation request should be done in writing and
handed over the admission department.
• In case of a change in a student’s residence after the commencement of the school
year, the school can’t guarantee that the bus service can be arranged to the new
Note that all school rules apply to the school bus too. Any student who breaks the
school bus rules or behaves in a manner that threatens the safety of others on the
bus will be reported to administration who in turn will take an action, and the
student may be denied the privilege to use the school bus services.
* I hereby
certify that I have read and agreed on all what was written above and specifically
the bus regulations and that my child leaves the school bus alone when dropped off.
I understand that it is my full responsibility to deal with any consequences and
that the school doesn’t hold any liability for the student safety once the child
leaves the school bus.
Name & Signature: Date:
For Office Use Only:
Bus No.: _________________________________________________